Saved, Simple and Southern

Saved by grace through Jesus and living a sweet, simple southern life! Come see what's happening on the farm or what the Cooke crew is up to now!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Few More Pics (I couldn't get to post earlier)

Me and the folks, goodness I love them!
Guess what we're doing?




We love stuff like this...
Told you I shoot...

My sister!!
Posted by Pouring Me Out for You at 7:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

My Blog List

  • chatting at the sky
    The Best Clogs (and Other Shoes I Love)
    5 years ago
  • Eat Cake For Dinner
    30+ Valentine's Day Desserts
    6 years ago
  • Katelin's Kreative Kindergarten
    Classroom Treasures
    8 years ago
  • Living Proof Ministries Blog
    Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
    6 years ago
  • Lysa TerKeurst
    A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
    1 year ago
  • Mix and Match Family
    Norway & Netherlands 2016: Days 8-10
    10 years ago
  • Mommy's Kitchen
    How to Can Dry Beans
    1 week ago

Our Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Life Verse
      • A Few More Pics (I couldn't get to post earlier)
      • About Me
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.